PASA Frequently Asked Questions
It’s our priority that you feel prepared and informed for your visit to PASA.
We’ve compiled an index of commonly asked questions in this ‘FAQ’ that will expedite your visit and allow for a productive session.
Please feel free to call the office directly with any questions you may have at 520-318-1114.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Picture ID
- All insurance cards if more than one applies
- New patient forms completely filled out
- X-ray films of the chest with reports, as well as any tests pertaining to your lung condition
- Referral/Authorization from your Primary Care Physician and a list of ALL current medications with strength and how taken
Please call our office 48 hours in advance if you cannot keep your scheduled appointment in order to avoid a $50.00 fee for all missed appointments
Do I need a referral for my visit?
Please check with your insurance company to see if authorization is required
Are you contracted with my insurance company?
We are contracted with most major insurance companies
What payment is required at the time of my appointment?
Any co-pay or fees that are not covered by your insurance company are required to be paid at the time of your appointment
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, Check, Debit, Visa, and MasterCard
What are your hours of operation?
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Lunches are taken daily between 11:30am and 1pm
- When calling you may be asked to leave a message
- Please allow our staff time to respond
- Due to traffic and construction we recommend that you give yourself extra time to reach our offices
- If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes early
- If you are an existing patient or have a follow up appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early
Do you have staff members who are bilingual?
Yes, two of the physicians and several of the staff speak Spanish
What should I expect if I am having a Pulmonary Function Test?
- No eating 4 hours prior to appointment time
- Stop all fluids 2 hours prior
- No smoking 2 hours prior
- No inhaled medications 4 hours prior